Join us for a Curacao Vacation!
Bring your entire family for the trip of a lifetime!
April 13th- 20th, 2019
New Haven County Public School Spring Break!
Curacao Trip Includes:
- Round Trip Ground Transfers- (coach bus R/T Wallingford- EWR & CUR- Divi)
- Non- Stop Airfare (1 checked bag r/t included)
- 7 nights/ 8days Hotel
- 5 days of (2-tank) Boat Diving & Shore Diving
- 3 Meals & snacks/day.
- All beverages.
$2,699.00- Diver. (Double Occupancy ROH Room Class)
$2,299.00- Non-Diver. (Double Occupancy ROH Room Class)
$2,199.00- Ages 13-18 years old.
$1,599.00- Ages 3-12 years old.
$999.00- Ages 2-2.99 (Subject to Airfare, Taxes, & Transfers)
$299.00- Ages 0-1.99 (Subject to Taxes, & Transfers if flying on lap)
+$1000.00- Single Occupancy ROH Rooms.
+$275.00- Per Person Double Occupancy Deluxe Ocean view upgrade.
Curaçao, a Dutch Caribbean island, is known for its beaches tucked into coves and its expansive coral reefs rich with marine life to entrance scuba divers. The capital, Willemstad, has pastel-colored colonial architecture, and plenty to see and do for divers, and non-divers alike.
Located in the tropics, just 12° north of the Equator, Curaçao has a warm, sunny climate year round. The average temperature is about 27° C (in the mid 80s F). Cooling trade winds blow constantly from the east, picking up in the spring months. The rainy season, which is between October and February, is usually marked by short, occasional showers, mostly at night, and continued sunny weather during the day. Total annual rainfall averages only 570 mm (22 inches).
Curacao Snorkeling And Diving – A Wonderland Of Aquatic Possibilities
Scuba Diving Magazine’s Reader’s Choice Awards.
Divers and snorkelers never seem to be able to stop talking about the beauty of Curaçao’s underwater world.
Let us assure you this is with good reason. We like to think there is no place in the world offering such great shore dives or opportunities to enjoy the beauty of sea’s nature while snorkeling. Curacao snorkeling and diving encompass 40 different dive areas, which cover 65 individual sites.
Curacao FAMILY DAYS OUT
Curacao Has Something For All Types Of Curacao Family Vacations!
Curaçao is a pleasant, safe place for families with children. You’ll find all the expected conveniences of home. A small-town atmosphere prevails across the island. Food purchased at roadside snack bars (“Snèks”), the market, or anywhere else is safe to eat; the tap water is pure and drinkable. Larger supermarkets are well stocked with familiar foods from the U.S., South America, and Europe, as well as other items. In addition, we offer a breathtaking assortment of activities for fun Curacao family travel.
The shuttle departs from the resort twice a day, Monday – Saturday
Curacao FAMILY DAYS IN
Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino is redefining all-inclusive with a family-friendly program that features a kid’s check-in experience with red carpet stairs, welcome treats and resort passports for kids. Located on a private beach with crystal-clear water, a host of amenities is offered to provide the perfect fun-in-the-sun vacation. Guests will experience Unlimited-Fun® for the kid in everyone!
- 24-hour access to food and beverage options including kid-friendly menu options
- In-room mini-bar fully stocked with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
- Buffet and à la carte restaurants without reservations required
- Bars and lounges serving international and domestic brand beverages
- Unlimited fruit juices, soft drinks and snacks
- Endless daily land and water activities for all ages
- Live music and local entertainment
- Explorer’s Club for Kids ages 3 to 12 with supervised activity programs daily
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
In addition to the above amenities, your experience at Sunscape Curaçao includes:
- Complimentary shuttle to and from Willemstad twice daily (Monday – Saturday) to shop, explore, and enjoy the floating market.
- Elevators in Royal Wing
- Tour desk and excursions*
- Catering services*
- In-room babysitting*
- Airport transportation*
- Private romantic dinners*
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services*
- Nurse service
- Car rental*
- Sunscape Spa*
- Fitness center
- Gift shop*
- Long distance calls*
- Wireless internet access*
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair rental*
- Currency exchange
- Dedicated baby-friendly facilities
*Additional fees may apply.
DINING + DRINKS
With four à la carte restaurants, a buffet and a café, you’ll enjoy grilled seafood, Mexican, Italian, and Asian cuisine with select areas providing food and snacks 24 hours a day — all included in your Sunscape Curaçao package. You’ll also find kid-friendly menus and healthy meal options — and reservations are never required.
Unlimited-Fun means unlimited drinks! Sunscape Curaçao has seven bars and lounges serving international and domestic brand beverages, soft drinks and natural fruit juices.
Whether you’re cooling off in the pool, enjoying a meal or visiting our lobby, you’re never far from your favorite cocktails served without limit or expected gratuities.
Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino boasts one of the largest and most visited casinos on the island of Curaçao.
The Princess Casino, located right on site, offers guests and locals plenty of adults-only fun from 10 a.m. to 3 a.m. (Sunday-Thursday) and 10 a.m.to 4 a.m. (Friday & Saturday). Partake in daily lucky draws, special promotions and VIP member amenities when you sign up!
Plus, try your hand at any of these games and more:
- Nearly 300 of the latest slot machines ($0.05 – $1.00 minimum bets)
- Three American Roulette tables ($0.50 minimum bet)
- Four Blackjack tables – Progressive bonus of $250,000! ($5.00 minimum bet)
- Two Caribbean Stud Poker tables – Progressive bonus of $8,000! ($5.00 minimum bet)
- And coming soon, three additional poker tables
- Kadushi Jackpot – a wide area mystery jackpot with a chance to win over $20,000 every time!
Our friendly staff awaits you at the Princess Casino. Come on in to test your luck, or to just enjoy a great night out with friends! In addition to the array of casino games available, guests can dance the night away and enjoy local performances, or simply grab a drink and mingle. Plus, live entertainment every Thursday, Friday and Saturday starting at 10 p.m.!
Guests can also participate in free casino tours, offered daily:
- Learn to Play
- Play for Fun
Whatever the reason for your next Sunscape Curaçao getaway, the Princess Casino is a must-see!
*Table games are open Sunday through Thursday from 5 p.m. to 3 a.m. and Friday & Saturday from 5 p.m. to 4 a.m.
Sunscape Curaçao has the largest resort beach on the 38-mile-long island. A wave breaker makes it safe for children year round. We offer:
- Snorkeling (guided tours)
- Scuba diving*
- Motorized watersports* (nearby)
- Non-motorized watersports
- Paddle boarding
- Four swimming pools including the main pool with a swim up bar, a quiet pool, a children’s pool and a pool exclusively for Sun Club guests
- Outdoor adults only whirlpool
*Additional costs may apply.
- Beach volleyball
- Rock wall climbing
- Two tennis courts lit for night play (tournaments and lessons are arranged when we have our visiting pros)
- Nightly entertainment
- Movies on the beach
- Horse shoes
- Bean bag toss
- Bocce ball
- Sumo wrestling
- Bouncy Boxing
- Board games
- Dance, Papiamentu lessons
- Golfing* (at a nearby championship golf course)
*Additional costs may apply.
The Explorer’s Club for Kids (ages 3-12) offers the following supervised activities daily from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. so mom and dad can have some alone time and peace of mind:
- Sand castle competitions
- Arts & crafts
- Movie nights
- Programs based on science, nature and exploration
- Weekly campout adventure (with the parents’ approval)
These programs are supervised by Red Cross CPR certified staff members and run by experienced entertainment teams.
The Core Zone features games, sports, activities and entertainment geared to teenagers ages 13 – 17 from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. including:
- Karaoke night
- Batting cage
- Sports in and out of the water
- Board games
- Rifle shooting
- PlayStation® (you can even bring your own games to play!)
- Flat screen TV
The resort’s Entertainment Team is there to ensure safety and responsibility while the teens take part in all the activities that are offered.
Do as much or as little as you like. After all, it’s your vacation!
The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMResorts hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.