swimming pool inspection
Pool inspection service will solve why your pool basin is leaking. 99% of leaks discovered within the basin can be sealed at the time of service.
- Use the link above to submit your service request
- Select the style pool that best matches yours
- Hint: You can use the custom request box to add a note on your ticket please include details like clarity & rate of loss in inches/24hrs
- Add to cart, click next, and confirm your booking by entering your contact information
- Our dedicated scheduling team responds to requests in the order they are received during business hours. (Monday to Friday/ 10a-5:30p)
Who will benefit from our services?
If you are adding water to your pool on a regular basis, then you most likely have a crack in your pool, or a tear in your liner. Our services consist of in-water leak detection of pool basins. Electronic leak detection services are also available for an extra fee, but are not often necessary. During every service call the diver dispatched will complete a full visual inspection over every inch of your pool. Any leaks capable of being fixed by our services are fixed at the time of service. Those that can’t be fixed by our services will be identified and the homeowner will be made aware. With this valuable diagnosis information your pool contractor should be able to help you faster and more efficiently.
Skip calling us – Fill out the webform – We call you back
During the call back, our scheduling team will ask you if your pool is:
- Rate of loss in inches/24hours
The scheduling team will also be able to answer your questions about our services and provide a quote based on your location and type of pool.
About our Pool Basin inspection service
POOL Basin leak inspection service includes: Up-to 90min of inspection, up-to 12 patches, or up-to 12 inches of repair.
Is the pool:
- Open and Running?
- Clear or Green?
- Rate of loss in inches/24hrs?
- Is the pool at normal running level? If down, how far from bottom of skimmer mouth?
- How long have you been experiencing the leak?
Please have the pool at normal running level and condition for service.
It may seem counterintuitive to add water to a leaking pool, but having the pool full and clear is very important for us to provide you the best service.
- At normal running level= Positive pressure on the leak for conclusive identification, as well as, enables us to perform preliminary testing with filtfration systems if necessary.
- Clear= So we can see what we are doing, and is sanitary for the technician to enter the water.
- Open= Please have the cover off of the pool for service. (Cover removal and replacement services are subject to an additional fee.)
- Up to: 90minutes of inspection
- Liner pools: 12 patched or 12sq” of patch
- Cement/ Gunite pools: 12 inches of epoxy work
You do not have to be home at the time of service. Our schedule runs tight and there is no exact science to know how long each inspection will take. Therefor, there is no way to pinpoint an arrival time to your pool. You will be provided with only a date of service.
Since most swimming pools are located outside, most homeowners are comfortable allowing service when they are not home. Do not miss work or something fun on account of waiting for us. You will be notified of your service progress via automated text message along every step of the way.
Fees are based on style of pool & milage. After completing the online Pool Service Submission Form, a scheduling specialist will call you back to ask a details, discuss scheduling, and quote the cost for your service.
Payment is due at or before the time of service. The technician can accept cash, check, or charge on-site. If you will not be home at the time of service, please complete the invoice sent to your text or email.
1- When the appointment date is scheduled.
2- When the tech is in route to your home.
3- When they have finished.
After submitting the online submission form (and after the scheduler calls you to approve scheduling & fees for service) you will receive an automated text notifying you of your date of service.
There is no exact science to solving pool basin leaks. Some service calls take longer than others. Due to this, we are not able to provide exact arrival times or arrival windows, only a date of service.
On the date of service, you will receive an automated “On My Way” text. This is to alert you that the technician is in route to your pool.
Upon arrival, the technician will head straight to the yard to find the pool. Please make sure gates are accessible or previous arrangements for codes/ keys have been discussed. If you are not home at the time of service, the technician will call you when he is done to report his findings and collect payment.
You will also receive a “finished job” text notification upon completion.
The water level should be monitored post service by the homeowner for 24 hours on a clear day to ensure the leak has stopped.
REMINDER: Natural water loss from evaporation averages between 1/8″- 1/4″ per day in a standard pool. (If there is no rain this can add up to almost 2″ of evaporation in a week!) Pools with high wind exposure, full sun exposure, heaters, and excessive water movement (like waterfall features) will experience even higher rates of natural water loss because of natural evaporation. **Please take this into account when monitoring waterloss post service.**
If weather allows, we can dive!
Appointments can typically be scheduled within 1- 5days of service request: Our main goal is to help you achieve a leak free pool as fast as possible.
Our contactless service is possible thanks to our convenient scheduling system.
- There is no need to be home at the time of your service appointment.
- You will be updated via text message/email every step of the way!