Date(s) - Apr 10 - 2021
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Are You a Certified Diver looking for pool time to GET WET?
If you are certified, and looking for water time to just GET WET, practice, or play on SCUBA, this event is for you! Need to get certified? We can help you with that too! Click here to learn more about other classes we offer.
During this GET WET event:
- Certified divers are welcomed to get wet at the pool to sharing water time with certification classes.
- This is NOT a guided instruction event. There will be a staff member onsite to oversee, welcome you, explain the rules of the pool, keep an eye on you and answer simple questions related to SCUBA diving.
- If you would like water time WITH instruction, such as an Inactive Diver Refresher course or Buoyancy intensive, we can help with that too! Please pre-arrange your instruction needs with the NED staff or by using the contact form at the bottom of this page. *Additional fees may apply)
- You must preregister for this event.
- All participants must report to New England Dive to finalize registration in person, before heading over to meet at the pool.
- During this event you occupying the pool as a member of New England Dive Training, and not the pool facility. Please do not approach the facility for additional SCUBA options. Contact New England Dive for additional SCUBA events at the pool.
- Snorkelers & Swimmers welcomed! (All bodies in the water are subject to fees.)
- There is a 4-person minimum for this course, we will contact you within 1 week of your course to reschedule if the minimum is not met.
How to Sign Up:
- Space is limited, the sooner you sign up the better your chances are of guaranteeing that there will be space for you at the event.
- Please use the form below
- Or contact the New England Dive staff by phone to pre-register.
We do not have a pool on site at New England Dive. For this class and many other classes, NED supports local public pools in the surrounding area.
After you have Pre-Registered, this event will take place at:
The Meriden, CT YMCA- 110 West Main St. Meriden, CT 06451
IMPORTANT: Participants must first meet at New England Dive to sign waivers, pay fees, and collect equipment (if needed).
New England Dive- 1060 S. Colony Rd. Wallingford, CT 06492
GET WET Cost:
- $50- A certified SCUBA diver- needs All Equipment.
- $35- A certified SCUBA diver- needs Tanks & Weights Only.
- $25- If a certified SCUBA diver – Has All Own Equipment.
- $25- For a snorkeler & each additional swimmer to get wet.