New England Dive is continually monitoring & following the CDC and WHO guildlines in regaurd to the pandemic. The state of Conneticuts has ordered all non-essential businesses to close thier doors at this time. We plead with you to support your local dive shop and other favorite local merchants during these difficult times. Supporting your local businesses now, will enable local businesses to still be here for you until things are back to normal.
Our front door is closed, but that doesnt mean we are not here for you! We want to provide you with the essential products and services you need for the self contained leisure scuba, kayaking and fishing have to offer.
Here’s our plan:
- Limited members of our team will be on site with doors closed 7 days a week. Staff will be available for phone & video conference shopping orders during our regular hours. M-F: 10-7/ Sa: 10-5/ Su: 10-2
- We are now offering door-side pick up during store hours M-F: 10-7/ Sa: 10-5/ Su: 10-2 & free shipping for purchases over $50.
- We have set up a new mail order equipment service system to help you get your dive gear ready for the season. Use this printable Equipment Service Submission form, or fill out this online Equipment service submission form. Door side drop off/pickup also available.
- We will also be in full online mechant mode. As always, we will be offering online shopping & direct shipments to homes & businesses placing online orders. You can find most items for purchase at Shop.NewEnglandDive.com If you do not see what you are looking for please give us a call to confirm. T- 203.284.1880 we may have it!
- We are making sure our store is safe for you and our Team Members. That means extra daily cleaning to give you the safest environment to make purchases from, and for our Team Members to be there to help you.
- Health and safety are our top priority. We are taking care of our Team Members so they can take care of you. This includes allowing team members time off so nobody must come to work sick.
Our commitment is to be here for you, and do everything we can to assist you and your family with your Scuba Diving, Kayaking, and Fishing needs. These activities can provide joy and normalcy to our community during these chaotic times. Scuba Diving, Fishing, and Kayaking are easily executed while maintaining current healthy socialization standards.
Your continued support through these times means the world to us! Please do not hesitate to call T- 203.284.1880