SDI COMPUTER NITROX
Computer Nitrox class helps divers learn how to use Nitrox using a Dive Computer. Nitrox is a breathing gas that has a lot of benefits for both new and experienced divers. This course will cover the use of nitrox mixtures from 22 to 40 percent oxygen.
Who this course is for:
- The certified diver looking to advance their knowledge and skill set
- The certified diver looking to extend their no decompression time limits
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, SDI Junior Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent, or current enrollment in one of those courses
What you can expect to learn:
- Physiology of using different breathing gas mixtures and equipment considerations for using nitrox
- How to safely use nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent with a dive computer
- Advantages and disadvantages of utilizing nitrox mixtures, how to analyze a nitrox mixture
What’s in it for you?
The benefits of using Nitrox including:
- Increased safety margins
- Reduced post dive fatigue
- Extended no-decompression times
SDI Computer Nitrox minimum requirements:
- 100 percent comprehension of questions and answers at the end of each chapter in the SDI Computer Nitrox Diving Course
- Analyze at least two nitrox cylinders
- Log at least one nitrox cylinder
- Program a nitrox computer to a mix between 22-40 percent oxygen
How do I take this course?
- Stop in or call now to talk to a staff member about reserving your spot in the next Equipment Specialist Advanced Specialty course T- 203.284.1880.
- Click HERE to view more classes we offer.
- This class is offered MONTHY or by request.
- This Advanced Specialty Course will count as a non-diving specialty toward the SDI Advanced Scuba Diver program.
- This course consists of an online learning program, and an in person practical training session with one of our instructors in the classroom.