St. Lawrence Seaway, CAN

Scuba diving in Canada? Why yes, yes we are!

Canada actually has some spectacular diving. The Thousand Islands are a group of more than 1,800 islands in the St. Lawrence River, straddling the border of the U.S. and Canada. A fashionable retreat for the elite in the late 19th century, today the area is a hub for outdoor activities. Including scuba diving.

Total for diving and lodging is:

$400. Double Occ.

$525.00 single Occ.

Cost does not include transportation, equipment, meals, air fills.

(Need to rent gear? Rent it from us and bring it with you. Mention this post and receive 20% off your rental for the trip)

New England Dive will be diving with Thousand Islands Pleasure Diving.

Thousand Island Pleasure Diving, is dedicated to providing you with a fun, safe, and adventurous diving experience in the the Thousand Island and St. Lawrence region. Their fun, and friendly staff are trained in the latest safety and first aid techniques, and they are the leading diving charter in the region.

1000 Island Ship Wreck Canada

1000 Island Ship Wreck

Pleasure Diving Boat Fleet St. Lawrence Seaway Canada

Includes: 3 days of diving  (2 Dives per day), including lunch on the boat.

 Water temperature will be in the 70’s !!

We will be lodging at the Capricorn Motel Royale, in Ivy Lea Ontario.

The Capricorn Motel Royale is conveniently located just off the 1000 Island Parkway in the quaint Village of Ivy Lea, Ontario, in the heart of the 1000 Islands. They are a small 14 room motel that takes pride in being quiet, comfortable and clean. The area is known as a great place for diving the many shipwrecks found among the 1000 Islands. The Capricorn Motel Royale is diver friendly and it is not uncommon to see divers walking to and from the nearby dock.

Capricorn Motel Royale, Canada

Don’t forget your passport!!

U.S. permanent residents:

Click to see more tips about traveling to Canada 

NEXUS and FAST members who are permanent residents of the U.S. must still travel with a passport and proof of permanent residence. You may be asked to present these documents to the Border Services Officer (BSO) when you arrive at the border. No matter your mode of travel, we recommend you carry a valid passport for all travel abroad, including visits to Canada from the United States. A passport may be required by your airline or other transportation authority, since it is the only universally-accepted identification document.

Website Inquiry